二代目 S&G 会議室 − 談話室      管理人へメール(koumori40@gmail.com)
S&G FORUMトップへ】 【S&G会議室へ】 【談話室へ】
  新規投稿 ┃ ツリー表示 ┃ スレッド表示 ┃ 一覧表示 ┃ トピック表示 ┃ 検索 ┃ 設定 ┃ HELP  
959 / 8577 ←次へ | 前へ→

Art Garfunkel and Tab Laven in Tel Aviv Israel 2015
 Corry Hoekman E-MAIL  - 19/2/1(金) 12:57 -

引用なし
パスワード
   Good afternoon Japan,

It is alknown that Art Garfunkel is not able anymore to bring up the Paul Simon song "Bridge Over troubled Water" in een complete way.

During the year of 2015 Art Garfunkel succeeded to fulfil singing this entire song in his 'homeland'Israel.

We all know Art Garfunkel is a religious Jew; Paul Simon is a secular Jew.

Anyway Art Garfunkel was invited to come to Israel for a one time concert in the liberated city (to be compared with Amsterdam) Tel Aviv.

Almost all tickets were sold out. They performed for a public of 10,000 other Jews living in their homeland Israel.

Anyway: Art Garfunkel had the time of his life for being among all other Jews.

I guess for this reason Art Garfunkel and Tab Laven succeeded in "Bridge Over Troubled Water" to a very good end.

The last gesture made by Art Garfunkel was the following. Putting a kappah on his head and singing a Jewish song for thanking God for all blessings in his life.

Here`s the video: many more have been taken from this concert.

'Art Garfunkel Bridge Over Troubled Water Tel Aviv June 2015'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot4Z_d1GZ7M

Almost nobody knows Art Garfunkel stayed in Israel a couple of days.

Speaking in political terms: nowadays the governement of the state of Israel is a very controversional one.

I am going to my bed now and saying to all Japanese fans:

'We`ll meet again; dont know when don`t know where'

Kind regards from Corry
235 hits
<Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko...@D93F34ED.cm-20.dynamic.ziggo.nl>

Art Garfunkel and Tab Laven in Tel Aviv Israel 2015 Corry Hoekman 19/2/1(金) 12:57 [未読]

新規投稿 ┃ ツリー表示 ┃ スレッド表示 ┃ 一覧表示 ┃ トピック表示 ┃ 検索 ┃ 設定 ┃ HELP  
959 / 8577 ←次へ | 前へ→
ページ:  ┃  記事番号:  
C-BOARD v3.23 is Free.