二代目 S&G 会議室 − 談話室      管理人へメール(koumori40@gmail.com)
S&G FORUMトップへ】 【S&G会議室へ】 【談話室へ】
  新規投稿 ┃ ツリー表示 ┃ スレッド表示 ┃ 一覧表示 ┃ トピック表示 ┃ 検索 ┃ 設定 ┃ HELP  
420 / 3077 ツリー ←次へ | 前へ→

” Song For The Asking ” 7th Avenue 19/1/14(月) 13:01 [添付] [未読]

Re:” Song For The Asking ” Corry Hoekman 19/1/18(金) 3:03 [未読]

Re:” Song For The Asking ”
 Corry Hoekman E-MAIL  - 19/1/18(金) 3:03 -

引用なし
パスワード
   ▼Corry Hoekmanさんの投稿:
>▼7th Avenueさんの投稿:
>>▼Corry Hoekmanさんの投稿:
>>
>>
>>>Living in Amsterdam e fwe streets away from "het Concertgebouw" of course I bought a ticket for attending this concert. "Can you imagine this years from today'me being 17 years at that time in the middle of the night going on my bike to visit Simon and Garfunkel?
>>>
>>>The only thing I remembered was: the concert started at midnight and eded up at about 2.30 AM in the morning. I do not remember much about it `due to a terrible headache you won`t know! I had a sit on the balcony right in front of Simon and Garfunkel. They brought their own piano and their pianist Larry Knechtel on the stage for only performing Art Garfunkel "Bridge over Troubled Water'. Paul Simon felt surprised by the beauty of the inside of this concerthall and its worldfamous accoustic sound. Can you inmagine: two guys with ONE guitar?
>>
>>Thank you Corry !
>>Do you remember other things ?
>
>Many thanks for your kind reaction to my postings. Due to lack of time I will write you later this week. I am aware of the 'timelapse' between your and my country. Unfortunately I was not able to download your songtapes coming from Paul Simon`s solo "Bleecker Street". When you had posted these songs I did not have for downloading these songs.
>
>In the middle of the Dutch last night all links were already gone........
>
>Kind regards and many thanks for your kind writing to me. We`ll meet again here sooner or later! Corry

You asked whether I have some memories about this concert. On this moment I do not have an anser for you yet.

I just was so lucky to find an upload of Art Garfunkel`s part in this memoral evening. I hope this YT will wordk. It is the entire verssion from Art Garfunkel performing "Bridge Over Troubled Water"Unfortunately only audio. At that time we did not possess any other devices than e recording tape:
Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water - Concertgebouw, Amsterda... https://youtu.be/aBbJHNhwDoQ via @YouTube

Thank goodnees: I percieve in 'the preniew of this post'I am able to send YT-links to you. Pleae wait and see what will be coming to you in the future! Corry who needs a duly rest.....
<Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko...@D93F34ED.cm-20.dynamic.ziggo.nl>

新規投稿 ┃ ツリー表示 ┃ スレッド表示 ┃ 一覧表示 ┃ トピック表示 ┃ 検索 ┃ 設定 ┃ HELP  
420 / 3077 ツリー ←次へ | 前へ→
ページ:  ┃  記事番号:  
C-BOARD v3.23 is Free.